Ready to Shop for Your Outdoor Kitchen Appliances?
Do you love to spend time soaking up some sun outside? Are you the BBQ master who is always game to make the summer party grub? You need the right outdoor kitchen appliances to make every gathering a complete sensation. Whether you’re looking for a grill or a complete outdoor kitchen, John’s Appliance & Bedding has all the outdoor appliances you could ever need.
Your first task in assembling your chill outdoor hangout is deciding which outdoor grill appliances or other
- Grills come in a variety of styles (freestanding, built in, portable, and tabletop) and fuel types consisting of charcoal, gas, electric, or wood pellets. Choose whichever fits your grilling preference.
- Smokers cook low and slow for several hours at consistent temperatures. These are excellent for making savory ribs, brisket, pork, poultry, and fish.
- Pizza ovens come in built-in or countertop designs to create homemade artisan pizzas and other treats whenever you want.
- Outdoor fryers let you create golden-brown, crispy goodness that always complements whatever you’re grilling.
And if you’re looking for other outdoor kitchen appliances, be sure to consider adding side burners or warming drawers to your grilling station. As your favorite local outdoor appliance store, we carry everything you can think of.
Of course, no outdoor party is truly complete without ice-cold drinks to go with your BBQ feast, which means choosing the right
- Outdoor compact refrigerators and under cabinet refrigerators store drinks and fresh produce in one convenient spot.
- Full size outdoor refrigerators preserve all your party supplies, especially if you’re going to host the whole neighborhood.
- Outdoor wine coolers, beverage centers, and kegerators expertly chill every type of drink at the right temperatures.
- Outdoor freezers preserve your goodies until it’s time to eat.
- Outdoor ice makers bring the chill with different types of ice cubes to keep things interesting.
We also carry
Once you have your basics down, then you need to consider if you want a complete outdoor kitchen. What do we mean by “complete?” We mean an outdoor kitchen with:
Modular cabinets and storageto hold all your cooking tools and fuel tanks. Outdoor kitchen plumbingwith sinks, faucets, and bar centers, so you don’t have to keep running inside to prepare your meal or wash your hands. Outdoor kitchen accessoriesto complement your outdoor grill appliances.
Don’t forget to look for
We know the importance of making