Extra refrigeration storage in a slim 15" footprint
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 2.7 cu. ft. capacity, stores 48 12-oz cans
- 2 white steel-framed glass shelves are cantilevered and fully adjustable
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Pristine arctic white interior easily wipes clean
- Efficient white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Easy-to-install panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish options: stainless steel, black or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- Filler kit available for 18" wide opening, see Accessories page for details
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to 48 12-oz cans Storage Configuration
(2) cantilever, fully adjustable steel-framed glass shelves Product Dimensions
14-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Wood Panel (Panel Ready)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.