- Japanese engineered induction heated cooktop for fast, responsive heating and cooking for restaurants, catering, buffets and other commercial settings
- Panasonic's Met-All technology cooks to perfection with all metal pots, pans and other vessel types, including aluminum and copper
- Efficient 1200 copper-wire coil detects different pan types and generates energy up to 120 kHz to heat only the cooktop area in contact with the base of the pan
- Optical IR sensor monitors heat through the cooktop surface for precise temperature control, a Luminous Circle in the cooktop glass glows when heated
- Induction cooktop includes 3500 Watts maximum power, 20 power levels, timer, memory, 22 temperature adjustment levels and LED displays
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.