Why Are We Open?
The Department of Homeland Security has deemed the home appliance industry essential / critical. Home appliances, including refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, washers and dryers, are essential tools in maintaining a clean, safe and functional home. We recognize that these items are necessary to store and prepare food and keep clothing, bedding, towels and dishes sanitary, especially in this period of home quarantine.
We will be open to serve our community as long as permitted to do so, while following local and national safety guidelines, and as long as we can reasonably protect our employees and customers.
Shopping In Our Stores
The safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority. We are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of everyone who enters our stores, including the implementation of a handshake-free environment, the supply of hand sanitizer, and extra cleaning measures above and beyond our normal routine.
We ask that our guests assist us in our safety measures by adhering to the following while in our stores:
- Maintain a minimum 6-foot distance from all staff and other customers
- Avoid touching your face while in our stores
- Make use of our hand sanitizer and/or restroom facilities to keep hands clean, especially after coughing, sneezing or using the restroom
We continue to perform in-home deliveries appointments while taking the following precautions:
- Please expect a telephone confirmation the evening prior to delivery. At this time, you will be asked if you have traveled outside the country or been on a cruise within the past 14 days, and whether you, or anyone in your home, has a fever or any signs associated with COVID-19 Coronavirus. If you are not able to confirm, we reserve the right to reschedule a delivery for the safety of our staff.
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance from our delivery agents at all times for everyone’s safety
- Curbside delivery, as well as store pick up, is available for customers who do not wish for a delivery agent to enter their home
- Our delivery drivers will have gloves and masks which will be worn upon request
Shopping From Home
We maintain an online chat feature Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to answer any questions.
We are also available by email daily 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website is fully transactional, meaning you are able to place orders entirely online from the comfort of home. Following your online order, a sales professional will follow up by phone to arrange pick up or delivery of your purchase.
We are also available by phone during regular business hours (currently, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday; 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday).
Our parts and service agents are available to answer any questions by phone at 386-760-2776 option 2, and at our parts counter located at 949 Beville Road, South Daytona during our regular hours (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) Our in-home service technicians continue to perform service calls in customer homes while taking the following precautions:
- Please expect a telephone confirmation the afternoon prior to service. At this time, you will be asked if you have traveled outside the country or been on a cruise within the past 14 days, and whether you, or anyone in your home, has a fever or any signs associated with COVID-19 Coronavirus. If you are not able to confirm these items, we reserve the right to reschedule a service call for the safety of our staff.
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance from our technicians at all times for everyone’s safety
- Drop-off service is available at our Daytona location for customers who wish have their unit repaired in our shop. Please call 386-760-2776, option 2 to make arrangements.
- Our technicians will have gloves and masks which will be worn upon request